New: International and Volvo Anti Siphon Tube. Fits International models 1997 & Newer and Volvo Models 1999 & Newer.
Protect your fuel with Anti Siphon Tubes
- Makes siphoning fuel impossible- patented aluminum extrusion in the tube
- Durable design- made from 6061 aircraft aluminum tubing with a 0.065" wall thickness
- Vented for fueling- fuel 20+ gallons per minute
- OEM approved design- fits almost every filler neck
NOTE: CAN NOT BE REMOVED ONCE INSTALLED
EASY TO INSTALL
- Measure the inside diameter of the fuel tank filler neck
- Measure the length (Dimension A) of the fuel tank filler neck using a tape measure inside the neck.
- Review the available anti-siphon tubes and their dimension (Dimension B) from the underside of the top lip to the tip of the last barb.
- Select an anti-siphon tube with Dimension B greater than Dimension A to insure that when installed the barbs will catch on the bottom of the filler neck and prevent removal of the anti-siphon tube.
- Insert properly sized anti-siphon tube into filler nect and press into place. If you pull back on the anti-siphon tube after installed and it can be easily removed, it is not sized properly. It is recommended that you re-check of the above noted dimensions.
Dimension B from the underside of the top lip to the tip of the last barb - 3-3/4 inches
Diameter Filler Neck - 2-1/2 inches
Fits Application - Fits Heavy-Duty Freightliner with 2-1/2" diameter filler neck Fits 1997 - 1999 Fits 2000 - 2010 Fits 1997 - 2000 Fits 1997 - 2000 Fits 1997 - 1999 Fits 2000 - 2010 Fits 1997 - 1998 Fits 1998 - 1999 Fits 2000 - 2011 Fits 2000 - 2011 Fits 2008 - 2014