New: Aftermarket Fiberglass Hood Assembly with Modified Design, Includes Stainless Steel Grille & The ‘Perfect Pete’ Wide Lip Fiberglass Fenders fits Peterbilt 379 Extended Hood
- Not Genuine Peterbilt Parts. For OEM Peterbilt Parts, Please Call your Local Dealer.
- This is an Aftermarket Fiberglass Hood Designed to Replace the OEM Aluminum Hood.
- Great Looks and Durability!
- Fiberglass Construction with Polished Stainless Steel Grille Surround and Insert Instead of the OEM’s all Aluminum Design.
- Bolt On Fenders for Easy Replacement, Rather than OEM ‘Huck Rivet’ Style of Fender Mounting.
- This Hood Will Accept Custom Front Fenders if Desired.
- Side Panel and Top Panels are a Modified 'One Piece' Design with Bodyline and Rivets, Rather than 'Four Piece' Design.
- Has the Riveted Look Similar to Factory Hood.
- In Event this Hood Incurs Minor Wreck Damage, the Fiberglass Construction is Easily Repairable, whereas the OEM Aluminum would Often Require a Panel Replacement.
- This Item Offers Huge Savings Over NEW OEM Part.
- We have had many Customers Give this Product Great Reviews!
***High Quality Aftermarket Replacement Part (Not OEM)***
ATTN: CUSTOMER / INSTALLER
Inspection and test fitting (aka: Dry fitting) is required on all parts PRIOR TO PAINTING.Item may require modification before final assembly. Painted or Primed hoods are not returnable for credit/refund. Fits 1987 - 2007